Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1576 134th Avenue, Castalia
Here's a listing with the best of both worlds for him and her!! A completely remodeled house for her and a massive retreat-like shed for him. The house has new carpet, new kitchen, new roof, new siding, full bath up, half bath main, 2 bedrooms, enclosed entry, and a peaceful covered deck. The massive 50' x 60' "shouse" has quadrant in-floor heat, additional living quarters complete with kitchen/living room/dining area, full bath, quarter bath, and could be used by guests or for an on-site business. Panoramic views abound in this secluded location in the valleys of northeast Iowa.
- MLS® #20185753
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,240
- Year Built1900
- Style1-1/2 Story
- Parking3 or More Stalls, Detached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Workshop/Garage
- # of Garages3+
- Garages3 Stalls or More
- Exterior FeaturesDeck-Covered, Garden Area, Porch-Covered, Porch-Enclosed, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionSecluded, Wooded Area
- RoofShingle, Asphalt
- Date ListedOctober 29th, 2018
- Days on Market177
- Address1576 134th Avenue
- Zip Code52133
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s)
- AppliancesAlarm-Smoke/Fire, Microwave, Water Softener (Included)
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Owned
- ElementarySouth Winneshiek
- MiddleSouth Winneshiek
- HighS. Winn
- Listing AgentMarcia Madrigal
- Listing OfficeKelly Real Estate Inc
The IDX information being provided by the Northeast Iowa Regional Board of REALTORS® is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 5:52am CDT.