Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1813 Buck Lane, Harpers Ferry
Fully furnished log cabin on over 3 acres being offered below assessed value! Off main road for easy access but secluded and tranquil. Community pond and gazebo you can access from the trail out your back deck. Lofted bedroom for extra space, wood burning fireplace and 2 window air conditioners included. This beautiful get away could easily be made into year round living. Enjoy the wildlife from your porch, go for a hike or sit around the campfire after a day on The River. Not far from National Parks, The Mississippi River, nightly entertainment and activities year round.
- MLS® #20190632
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage605
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style1 Story
- GaragesNo Garage
- Exterior FeaturesDeck-Covered, Landscaping, Porch-Covered, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionValley View, Wooded Area
- Date ListedFebruary 12th, 2019
- Days on Market66
- Address1813 Buck Lane
- SubdivisionDeer Tracks
- CityHarpers Ferry
- Zip Code52146
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Cathedral, Ceiling Fan/Light, Countertops-Solid Surface, Skylights, Hardwood Floors
- AppliancesAlarm-Smoke/Fire, Microwave, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Water Heater-Electric
- CoolingWindow Unit
- Listing AgentJennifer Coleman
- Listing OfficeRe/max Ridge-n-river
The IDX information being provided by the Northeast Iowa Regional Board of REALTORS® is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 6:37pm CDT.