Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1026 Mechanic Street, Osage
Move in ready two story home with attached garage! House features three bedrooms, 1 1/2 bathrooms, formal dining room, nice kitchen with sit-up counter, 2nd level laundry and a large deck to enjoy the evenings on. The shingles were just replaced in 2018 and a new driveway and sidewalk were also just replaced in 2018.
- MLS® #20190914
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1923
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Story
- Parking1 Stall, Attached Garage
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Stall
- ExteriorSteel, Vertical Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs/Sidewalks, Deck, Storage Shed
- Date ListedMarch 4th, 2019
- Days on Market51
- Address1026 Mechanic Street
- Zip Code50461
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Water Heater-Gas, Water Softener (Owned)
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Air
- Listing AgentRobert Muller
- Listing OfficeMain Realty
The IDX information being provided by the Northeast Iowa Regional Board of REALTORS® is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 5:52am CDT.