Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
505 Oak Street, LaPorte City
Great location with schools, parks, pool, bus stop nearby! Tour this 4 bdrm, 2 bath home with lots of original Craftsman/Mission style doors and trim and hardwood floors! Other amenities like a attached screen porch, large cheery kitchen and partially finished basement ready for your finishing touch! This home sits high and dry and does not require floodplain insurance! Vinyl siding, a newer roof and a 4 car garage add to the appeal!
- MLS® #20191262
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,634
- Year Built1941
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style1-1/2 Story
- Parking3 or More Stalls, Detached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversized Garage, Wired
- # of Garages3+
- Garages3 Stalls or More
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs/Sidewalks, Deck, Garden Area, Landscaping, Kennel, Patio, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionSloping
- RoofShingle, Asphalt
- Date ListedMarch 25th, 2019
- Days on Market24
- Address505 Oak Street
- AreaBlack Hawk
- CityLaPorte City
- Zip Code50651
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Ceiling Fan/Light, Paneled Doors, Hardwood Floors
- AppliancesAlarm-Smoke/Fire, Dishwasher, Dryer, Range-Free Standing, Sump Pump, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater-Gas
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Window Unit
- StoriesCape Cod
- Listing AgentCyndi Luster, Crs, Ahwd, Rsps
- Listing OfficeExit Realty, Premier Properties
The IDX information being provided by the Northeast Iowa Regional Board of REALTORS® is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 4:37pm CDT.