Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3024 Wellington Drive, Cedar Falls
Wrapped with brick and stone, this magnificent 5 bedroom, 5 bath beauty, situated in Lexington Heights brings your dreams to life! Just beyond the wide curving staircase that sweeps up to the second floor lies the grandeur of the great room. Ideal for entertaining, it features with a cathedral ceiling, wall of stunning arched windows welcoming in sun, sky, & views, and a wet bar. A dramatic cherry wood fireplace with built-ins provides an eye-catching focal point. Summers at home will feel like a vacation with a 32’ x 16’ salt water in-ground swimming pool! Two decks, covered and open patios, and an impressive cultured stone gas fireplace extend your enjoyment of the mature landscape in the large fenced backyard. Rich colors dominate the cabinetry and granite counters of the spacious eat-in kitchen with large center island, dual ovens, counter space galore, and loads of storage, including a pantry closet and walk-in pantry! Interior windows borrow the view from the floor-to-ceiling windows of the adjacent vaulted all-seasons room with wood-burning fireplace. Both the formal dining room and parlor feature French doors with Brazilian cherry floors while the parlor shares a dual-sided gas fireplace with the private den. The dramatic main floor master suite is positioned for privacy and relaxation. It boasts a sitting nook with an electric fireplace, direct access to a private deck, walk-in closet and luxurious en suite bath. Upstairs, a spacious second story loft office overlooks the great room below. 3 additional bedrooms on the upper level are spacious with generous closet space—one has an en suite and two share a bath with a double vanity. The walk-out lower level of the home extends your entertaining options with a fully equipped cherry wood summer kitchen within the tremendous family room—perfect for serving guests for pool parties or private movie screenings in the multi-level theatre room. The private lower level guest suite offers a walk-in closet with separate access to the luxury tiled bathroom which is also ideally located for friends and family using the pool. Custom built by D & M Construction (2001), additional amenities include oversize 3-car heated garage, private bonus/flex space above garage, wet bar with wine fridge, built-in DR sideboard, laundry room, mudroom, multiple large storage spaces in the lower level, irrigation system, security system, 12-zone whole house audio, 6” baseboards, and so much more!
- MLS® #20191293
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,062
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Story
- Parking3 or More Stalls, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Heated Garage, Oversized Garage
- # of Garages3+
- Garages3 Stalls or More
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl, Combination, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fenced Yard, Hot Tub, Irrigation System, Landscaping, Patio, Patio-Covered, Pool-In Ground, Porch-4 Season, Security System
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- Date ListedMarch 25th, 2019
- Days on Market25
- Address3024 Wellington Drive
- AreaBlack Hawk
- SubdivisionLexington Heights
- CityCedar Falls
- Zip Code50613
- Interior FeaturesHardwood Floors, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-Specialty, Countertops-Granite, French Doors, Home Theater, Paneled Doors, Pantry, Rear Stairs, Pocket Doors, Stereo Surround System, Volume Entry, Wet Bar
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Appliances Negotiable, Water Heater-Gas, Water Softener (Included), Built-In Oven, Built-In Range, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher
- HeatingGas, Geo Thermal, In Floor Heat, Zoned/Dual
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned/Dual
- FireplacesMultiple, Electric, Fireplace Double Sided, Gas, In Living Room, In Master Bedroom, Wood Stove
- ElementaryAldrich Elementary
- MiddleHolmes Junior High
- HighCedar Falls High
- Listing AgentDeanna Wheeler, Gri, Cne, Crs
- Listing OfficeRe/max Home Group - Cedar Falls
The IDX information being provided by the Northeast Iowa Regional Board of REALTORS® is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 6:37pm CDT.