Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
330th Street, Osage
Largest, most scenic, most private, and with most river exposure lot in the subdivision served with paved road, Big Cedar River access, shared pond access, water, natural gas, electricity, telecommunications, and installed geothermal loops serving this property which has a FEMA LOMA determination allowing a home to be constructed.
- MLS® #20191294
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots-Rural
- AmenitiesFishing, Hunting on or Near, School Bus Service
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Listing AgentKevin Kolbet
- Listing OfficeKolbet Realtors
- Address330th Street
- SubdivisionCedar Ridge Subdivision
- Zip Code50461
- Lot DescriptionBuildable Site, Cul-de-Sac, Lake Access, Lake Frontage, Lake View, Level, Pond, Residential, River Frontage, Secluded, View, View-Water, Waterfront
- Date ListedMarch 27th, 2019
- Days on Market25
The IDX information being provided by the Northeast Iowa Regional Board of REALTORS® is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 6:07pm CDT.