Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
612 Locust Street, LaPorte City
Gorgeous 1900's home built in the past but updated for todays busy pace. Large open rooms, beautiful original woodwork. Three porches, new kitchen and baths, windows, complete roof tear down, dry wall. New fixtures, electrical update and central air. Lots of personality including rear utility porch and window seat. Massive bedroom with upper laundry room. Located on one of LPC's finest matured tree streets. Extra large 2 stall garage with separate work room and upper level storage.
- MLS® #20191550
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,996
- Year Built1900
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Story
- Parking2 Stall, Detached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversized Garage, Workshop/Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Stalls
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs/Sidewalks, Deck, Porch, Porch-Covered, Porch-Enclosed, School Bus Service
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot
- RoofShingle, Asphalt
- Date ListedApril 4th, 2019
- Days on Market17
- Address612 Locust Street
- AreaBlack Hawk
- CityLaPorte City
- Zip Code50651
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan/Light, Crown Molding, French Doors, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Hardwood Floors
- AppliancesAlarm-Smoke/Fire, Water Heater-Gas
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Air
- Listing AgentJan Pint
- Listing OfficeFischels Residential Group
The IDX information being provided by the Northeast Iowa Regional Board of REALTORS® is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 6:07pm CDT.