Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
23645 Hwy 57, Parkersburg
RARE "IN-TOWN" ACREAGE SITTING ON 2 ACRES M/L. HOME BUILT IN 2004 WITH 2,074 SQ FT INCLUDING LARGE KITCHEN/DINING AREA, LOVELY FAMILY ROOM WITH FIREPLACE AND BUILT IN CABINETS, SUNROOM WITH VIEWS OF TOWN AND NEAR BY GOLF COURSE. WALKOUT BASEMENT INCLUDES FULL KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM/REC ROOM AREAD + STORAGE AND LARGE STORM SHELTER. 2ND STARIWELL TO BASEMENT FROM GARAGE.... EXTRA LARGE 3 CAR GARAGE WITH AWORKSHOP AREA THAT HAS HEATED FLOOR. GAS LINE IN GARAGE FOR YOU TO ADD HEAT IF DESIRED.
- MLS® #20191631
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,374
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Parking3 or More Stalls, Attached Garage, Workshop/Garage
- # of Garages3+
- Garages3 Stalls or More
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Golf Course, Patio, Porch-Covered
- Lot DescriptionView-Golf Course
- Date ListedApril 8th, 2019
- Days on Market13
- Address23645 Hwy 57
- Zip Code50665
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built In, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Owned, In Floor Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Air
- FireplacesOne, Gas, In Family Room Up
- Listing AgentChad Campbell
- Listing OfficeCampbell-mellema Realty, Llc
The IDX information being provided by the Northeast Iowa Regional Board of REALTORS® is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 6:22pm CDT.