Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
102 5th Ave. Nw, Oelwein
Cozy 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath with over 1364 SF sitting on 2 extra lots. Properties is over 1 acre in a quiet location, private and in a partially wooded area. Lots of wildlife! House is spacious and has some newer updates that include sump pump, furnace and water heater less than 3 years old. Take advantage...house and 2 lots! So much to potential. Give us a call to set up your personal showing. Priced to sell. Sellers are motivated! 1) Parcel 1821153005 (House) 102 5th Ave. NW, Oelwein, IA 2) Parcel 1821153009 (Lot) 523 1st St. NW, Oelwein, IA 3) Parcel 1821153004 (Lot) Oelwein, IA
- MLS® #20191634
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,364
- Year Built1899
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style2 Story
- Parking2 Stall, Detached Garage, Oversized Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Stalls
- Exterior FeaturesHunting on or Near, Porch, Porch-Enclosed, School Bus Service
- Lot DescriptionBuildable Site, Secluded, Wooded Area
- RoofShingle, Asphalt
- Date ListedApril 8th, 2019
- Days on Market10
- Address102 5th Ave. Nw
- Zip Code50662
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan/Light, Countertops-Solid Surface
- AppliancesAppliances Negotiable, Sump Pump, Water Heater-Gas, Water Softener (Included), Water Softener (Owned)
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Window Unit
- Listing AgentNoelle Coleman
- Listing OfficeRe/max Oelwein Realty
The IDX information being provided by the Northeast Iowa Regional Board of REALTORS® is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 4:37pm CDT.