Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1127 Oak Street, Osage
Very well kept, spacious home located in the Southeast part of Osage near the Mitchell County Fairgrounds. Enjoy the large main floor family room with many windows and patio door leading to the backyard. Spacious living room with fireplace, formal dining room and eat-in kitchen with breakfast nook. Attached garage and a detached garage with shop area for that someone that has hobbies. Additional living space in the lower level family room and office/bedroom.
- MLS® #20191704
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,840
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Style1 Story
- Parking2 Stall, Detached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversized Garage, Workshop/Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Stalls
- ExteriorBrick Accent, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- RoofShingle, Asphalt
- Date ListedApril 10th, 2019
- Days on Market8
- Address1127 Oak Street
- Zip Code50461
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Beamed, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceiling Fan/Light, Pantry, Pocket Doors
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Built-In Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Water Heater-Gas, Water Softener (Included), Water Softener (Owned)
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Air
- FireplacesGas, In Family Room Down, In Living Room, Wood
- Listing AgentLisa Pollard
- Listing OfficeMain Realty
The IDX information being provided by the Northeast Iowa Regional Board of REALTORS® is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 4:37pm CDT.